Mother’s Day Brunch
Visit one of these spots in Greater Morgantown for a special brunch with Mom!
Looking for the perfect way to celebrate your mom this Mother’s Day? Look no further! This Sunday, May 13, local restaurants all over Greater Morgantown will be serving brunch to celebrate mothers everywhere. Plus, if you’re already in town for WVU Graduation, stay the weekend and dine with the grad and mom–the more the merrier!
Special Mother’s Day Brunch Menus
- Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa: From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa will offer brunch for the entire family to celebrate Mom! After you finish up eating, make sure to grab your golf clubs – all Moms golf free with one paying customer. Brunch prices (with tax and service fee not included) start at $29 for adults, $24 for seniors 62 and over, $14 for children 6-10, and free for children under 5. Call 304-594-1111 for reservations.
- Sargasso: Stop in with Mom from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. to enjoy the Chef’s selections, plus their current brunch menu. Reservations can be made by clicking here.
- Terra Cafe: Offering options like Tuscan Benedict chickpea and parmesan flatbread, wild mushroom lasagna, and various fresh desserts, Terra Cafe is a great restaurant for Mother’s Day! Drop in from 10 p.m. to 3 p.m. to experience this sweet menu. Also, check out our Mountaineer Deal! Call 304-554-CAFE (2233) for reservations.
- Bourbon Prime and Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place Hotel: Mothers and families can enjoy a sit-down brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Prices (including non-alcoholic drinks, but not including tax and gratuity) range from $42 for adults, $36 for seniors, veterans, and first responders, $20 for children 7-12, and free for children 7 and under. For reservations, call 304-284-9850.
- The WOW! Factory: Sip some tea with Mom! The WOW! Factory is hosting Mother’s Day tea on Sunday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. The event will include afternoon tea and tea cup painting, and it will feature a variety of hot teas and finger foods. Adults are $25 and children 12 and under are $15. For registration and pre-payment, call 304-599-2969, or register here.
- Alpine: Enjoy your Mother’s Day at Alpine. On Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., this restaurant will have an omelet and waffle station, brunch items, a dessert station, and much more! The costs are $21.95 for adults (plus tax and gratuity) and $10.95 for children 12 and under.
Other great restaurants to visit on Mother’s Day:
Visiting any other local dining spots on Mother’s Day? Let us know!
Show us your special day with Mom in Greater Morgantown by using #TourMorgantown!