Easter Brunch in Greater Morgantown
Where to go for the Best Brunch in Town!
Happy Easter, Greater Morgantown!
This year, Easter falls on Sunday, April 1. Are you spending the day with friends and family, and can’t agree on dinner plans? Skip a dinner reservation and stop by Greater Morgantown for some of the best brunch options in town. Whether it’s a brunch special for the holiday or a well-known restaurant that’s a local favorite, there are plenty of delicious options to choose from to fit everyone’s taste buds!
Special Easter Brunch Menus
- Alpine Lake Resort: Join them for “Easter at Alpine” with a special brunch (7-10:00 a.m.) and lunch (11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.) menu. Whether you want traditional scrambled eggs or french toast, or you want ham and sweet potato casserole, they have a full menu you don’t want to miss! It’s $9.95 for adults and $4.95 for children 12 and under (for both menus).
- RocKa Poké Noodle Bar: Have a hoppin’ good time at the noodle bar’s buffet-style brunch with drink specials for the adults!
- Lakeview Resort: Hop on over to Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa for their annual Easter Brunch from 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. There will also be an interactive “Candyland” for kids to enjoy!
- Sargasso: Head to Sargasso for their Annual Easter Brunch from 10:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m., which includes an à la carte menu.
- Bourbon Prime: Make reservations for a traditional brunch fare by Bourbon Prime at the Mariott Morgantown at Waterfront Place for the whole family from 11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Atria’s: If you need even more options, Atria’s in Morgantown has an Easter menu with tasty starters, a choice of soup and salad, and a variety of entrees to choose from that is available throughout the day!
- Hill & Hollow: Want a twist on classic brunch favorites? Stop by Hill and Hollow from 11:00 a.n. – 3:00 p.m. for a tasty Easter brunch menu!
- Terra Café: Terra is having an Easter Brunch Buffet from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. It’s $28 per adult and $14 for children 12 and under, which includes a variety of savory entrees and sides, as well as an assortment of desserts to choose from.
Once you choose, make sure to call for reservations to guarantee your spot!
Local Brunch Favorites
Know of other great brunch spots in Greater Morgantown that you recommend for Easter? Let us know!
Show us where you dine in Greater Morgantown by using #TourMorgantown!