6 Things We’re Thankful for in Mountaineer Country
What we are Thankful for Today and Everyday!
On Thanksgiving Day, many of us join in on the tradition of gathering around the table and saying what we’re thankful for each year. Whether it’s friends, family, pets, your home or your job, we can all name something similar we are grateful for. Here in Mountaineer Country, we’re thankful for our community and our team. We’re proud to wear gold and blue all year long!
This year, there are a few immediate things we are thankful for…
1. The hills of West Virginia and the beautiful scenery
2. To live in a state with all four seasons–winter, spring, summer and fall
3. Having a variety of outdoor activities to choose from–zip lining, hiking, whitewater rafting, biking, and more
4. One-of-a-kind events and entertainment, as well as a fun nightlife
5. Local restaurants, breweries and wineries with delicious food and drink menus
6. To be home of West Virginia University and share in the fun of a college town and its athletics–Let’s Go, Mountaineers!
Share what you’re thankful for with us by using #VisitMountaineerCountry or #MorgantownMoment!
Interested in attending more than one event this weekend? Stay overnight at one of the many hotels and lodgings in Morgantown. Click to reserve your stay.
Contact us to request to contribute to our blog.