20 Resolutions for Visiting Greater Morgantown in 2018
Make the most out of your visit to Mountaineer Country
Now that it’s 2018, many individuals have started their resolutions. For some, it may be maintaining a workout routine, working towards a promotion at work, sticking to a healthy diet, traveling more, or trying something for the first time.
If you’re hoping to travel more and explore new adventures this year, Greater Morgantown is the place to visit! With a college town in its back yard and four seasons to enjoy picturesque scenery, there’s something the whole family can enjoy!
Want to host a tailgate or visit a local winery? You can do that here. Want to go zip lining with your friends? You can do that here, too! Plan your next trip to Greater Morgantown with our must-do activities below and make the most out of 2018!
- Plan a zip line canopy tour with friends (with our Mountaineer Deal)
- Go white-water rafting
- Hike Cooper’s Rock
- Take a picture at Cooper’s Rock overlook
- Travel back in time at the Morgantown History Museum
- Go to a happy hour on High Street and enjoy the nightlife in Downtown Morgantown
- Relax at a local winery or hit up a local brewery with your buddies
- Order a Fishbowl at Mario’s Fishbowl
- Attend a WVU Football Game at Milan Puskar Stadium
- Host your first tailgate
- Cheer on the Mountaineers at a Men’s or Women’s Basketball game
- Take the family to a WV Black Bears game
- Attend WVU’s Homecoming Weekend and Ride the PRT
- Take a walk through West Virginia University’s Downtown Campus and take a picture in front of Woodburn Hall
- Bike or walk the trail
- Enjoy the arts and buy tickets to a concert, play, comedy show and more
- Shop fresh produce at the local farmer’s market each week
- Camp under the stars
- Register for the 4th Annual Morgantown Marathon
- Attend an outdoor fair or festival, such as MountainFest Motorcycle Rally or the Preston County Buckwheat Festival
Stay up-to-date on all events in Greater Morgantown this year!
What are your 2018 resolutions? Have a favorite spot in Greater Morgantown you recommend checking out or visiting for the first time? Share with us by using #TourMorgantown!